GEFIT future development is based not only on strengthening of the technology level, but also on a global quality policy supported by the involvement of each employee.
Under this point of view we have to put into operation an effective working method aimed at the continuous improvement of the quality and economic aspects of our products.
GEFIT management, in consideration of the statements contained in the Chairmanship “Engagement Declaration”, take on the responsibility of promoting the Quality policy having the following main Objectives in view:
- establishing the Customers’ loyalty by satisfying them;
- increase the competitiveness;
- knock down the non-quality costs.
To reach the above mentioned Objectives the following actions are to be taken:
- spread the idea of the continuous improvement;
- involve and train the staff in order to increase their professionalism;
- non-stop monitoring of the company activities aimed at quality ;
- analysis of the results, and, where necessary, introduction of corrective and preventive actions.
GEFIT delegates the “Quality Assurance” department, which acts under the direct control of the General Management, the task to coordinate the Quality System evolution as well as to check its application in the contents as expressed by the Quality Manual and its relevant Procedures and Instructions.
The result of working with such diligence, is that everybody will perform a quality job activity addressed both to the greatest business efficacy and to the biggest Customer’s appreciation and consequent satisfaction.
With everyone’s direct commitment within all the company levels, the continuous verifications of the results won’t be but favourable.
The General Management
|UNI EN ISO:9001
|UNI EN ISO:9001